A TRANSITIONAL HOME FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN CRISIS.
Maskan is a Flagship project that focuses on a holistic change in lives of our women and children clients who are subject to violence, marginalization, social and cultural barriers.
Services We Provide
- Short stay emergency shelter to women and kids fleeing from domestic violence.
- Basic needs, including food (Halal food for Muslims), clothing and personal
- One of one support and referrals to the community and support services.
- Our trained staff will provide counselling session as well as educational group sessions.
- We will deliver workshops to promote mindfulness, emotions, interpersonal
effectiveness and resiliency.
- Empowering women by educating them and providing life skill training
WE ARE ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS.
We offer a wide range of support to families in need
- Financial Assistance
- Emotional Support
- Professional Counselling