Part-Time | Remote | $20/ hr.
Classification: Contract Based
Date Available: Immediately
Length of Employment: May 1, 2022, until April 30, 2023
Hours per Week: 9 Hrs.
Salary: $20 per hour
Work Environment: Remote (Occasional Travel)
Benefits: Not Applicable
- Basic Accounting (2 years)
- Quickbooks (Mandatory)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Local Laws (tax, payroll)
- Data Entry
Reporting to Executive Director, the Bookkeeper is responsible for:
- Manage and maintain all day-to-day accounting activities (record all transactions, maintain receipts)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Produce accurate monthly financial statements, annual budgets, and rolling forecasts.
- Provide analysis to the management team and report performance metrics
- Maintain an accurate record of financial transactions
- Update and maintain the general ledger
- Reconciliation of entries into the accounting system
How to Apply?
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Mention Email Subject: Bookkeeper Application)